Terms & Conditions - Oct 10, 2012
All item prices include GST.
- Backup your Data. It is very important that you save any data to your personal computer / sim card. Please be aware that during the repair process it is likely that all data will not be lost, however it is best to be saved off your phone in the rare event that it is lost. We do not take any responsibility for any data that may be lost during the repair process.
- Most repairs can be done on the spot. Parts not in stock can be ordered overnignt and repaired on day of delivery.
- It is important that you fill in accurately the items you are sending us such as Phone and Batteries. Do not send in your sim card under any circumstances. Please only send items relevant to your repair. For example, we do not need stylus’s, SD (memory) cards, phone manuals, phone boxes etc unless you believe these items are faulty or relate to the repair. This will decrease the likelihood that any items may go missing.
- A 3-month warranty on parts & labour will apply to all repairs completed. (Except for any of the reasons of liquid ingress or serious physical damage)
- Please be aware that there is no guarantee that all mobile phones can be repaired (especially liquid damage phones) and we take no responsibility if they cannot be repaired.
- We reserve the right to dispose of products three months after the date of completion if the service fee is unpaid and/or if the products are not collected in this time.
- In the rare event of a lost phone in transit, Yell-O Repairs does not take any responsibility for lost/stolen goods in transit, whilst we do use & recommend reputable freight companies to pick up & deliver.
- A $30 handling fee applies to all non repaired phones including if the quote has been rejected or the mobile phone is beyond economical repair.
- Repairs can only be collected if the amount owing has been payed for in full. Under no circumstances can a repair be collected without payment.